date Monthly Market @ Castle Eden Vill HallThis is inside & outside a modern Community centre.
19 Indoor stalls, 5 outdoor garden plots.
VIBE: Monthly market, held last Sunday of the month April, May, June, Sept, Oct. Open to business and craft producers. Handmade goods, foods, treats, household consumables & services. Consumables to keep visitors returning month after month for replenishment. FOCUS on QUALITY and LOCAL
IN SHORT...... expanded information below. please take a minute to read all of it, they're will be tests on it later ..lol.
- TIMES: Open to buyers 10am to 2pm
- Set up/pack up: Hall will be open from 8.30am until 2.30pm on the day
- Trading: must be set up ready for opening and not pack up before 2pm
- Cost: £15 indoor (inc table). Outdoor £10 plot only for gazebo
- Only PAYMENT will secure your booking.
- Insurance Requirements: Full puplic and product liability insurances.
- Open to: Businesses and craft producers
- Wifi: No facility at the venue, done many events there and I am not aware of any phone signal issues to use mobile data for card payments. Personally I use a vodafone MiFi device and signal is excellent.
- On the day SUPPORT: I’m selling there too, i'll be first in, last out.
- SELLING FOR FIRST TIME? Please visit our TIPS for TRADERS
- Refreshments W.I. Ladies will be serving teas/coffees & cake in a mini pop up cafe in site. It’s a great way to keep people in and they go round again….
- VENUE/AREA: Castle Eden Village Hall is a large modern community hall, with lots of good light, vaulted ceiling, Disabled access/loos. Castle Eden is quite a prestigious area and lots of high profile sportsmen live in the village. The hall is opposte the Castle Eden Inn which was originally the old brewery’s Flag Ship pub, its still very popular, does food.
- LOADING UNLOADING You can access the hall via their fire exit straight from the car park or up the ramp into the main doors. Outdoor plot. There are two small garden gates, one from the hall driveway and one opposite side, which allows access all along the back of the hall into the car park.
- INDOOR £15 plot 8ft x 5ft, Include one table & chair(s). Table is approx 6ft long x 2.5ft (1.75m x 0.75m), if you'd like to bring additional table/shelving. As long it it does not encroach on other plots, pathways or block exits. Although plots against a wall have average 1ft between them but you must allow access to your own, on your own plot. pathways are generally 4ft wide all the way round.
- outdoor £10, per plot/date. 10ft square plot to erect your own gazebo on the grass to the front of the hall, within the markers given. Fill it how you like. NO table etc inc.
- Payable on booking to secure.
- Please visit our TERMS & CONDITIONS to see our cancellation policy.
- ELECTRIC: Some INSIDE plots have electric points, the ones in the centre or outside DO NOT. Please ask otherwise. PLEASE no trailing cables/trip hazards.
- POSTERS/BANNERS on walls. Thats OK if it's Blue tack or similar, NO PINS OR STAPLES please.
- RUBBISH: Please take your rubbish home with you.
If I've missed something, just ask