10.09.23 Craft De-stash Sale @ Castle EdenSunday 10th September 2023 Craft De-Stash Sale Castle Eden Vill Hall TS27 4SR
VIBE: A TABLE-TOP sale - exclusively for craft supplies. Bringing together a variety of business sellers and the public to set up alongside, giving them the opportunity to de-stash, indoors, selling their craft surplus and pre-loved items. Can be anything from papercraft to cake decorating kit (Non edibles!)
This is a fair to SELL SUPPLIES ONLY, absolutely NOT finished handmade goods.
IN SHORT...... expanded information below. please take a minute to read all of it, they're will be tests on it later ..lol.
- TIMES: Open to buyers 10am to 2pm
- Set up/pack up: Hall will be open from 8.30am until 2.30pm on the day
- Trading: must be set up ready for opening and not pack up before 2pm
- Cost: £15 per 6ftx2.5ft table in a plot of around 8x5ft.
- Only PAYMENT will secure your booking.
- Insurance Requirements: None for this event
- Open to: Businesses and crafting public.
- Wifi: No facility at the venue, done many events there and I am not aware of any phone signal issues to use mobile data for card payments. Personally I use a vodafone MiFi device and signal is excellent.
- On the day SUPPORT: I’m selling there too, i'll be first in, last out.
- SELLING FOR FIRST TIME? Please visit our TIPS for TRADERS
- Refreshments W.I. Ladies will be serving teas/coffees & cake in a mini pop up cafe in site. It’s a great way to keep people in and they go round again….
- VENUE/AREA: Castle Eden Village Hall is a large modern community hall, with lots of good light, vaulted ceiling, Disabled access/loos. Castle Eden is quite a prestigious area and lots of high profile sportsmen live in the village. The hall is opposte the Castle Eden Inn which was originally the old brewery’s Flag Ship pub, its still very popular, does food.
- LOADING UNLOADING You can access the hall via their fire exit straight from the car park or up the ramp into the main doors.
- Cost £15 per pitch, per date. Payable on booking to secure. This is non-refundable (refundable only if the event is unable to go ahead)
- Size: Plots are 8ft x 5ft, Although plots against a wall have average 1ft between them but you must allow access to your own, on your own plot.
- PATHWAYS; are generally 4ft wide all the way round.
- TABLES & CHAIRS: one table is allocated per plot. Table is approx 6ft long x 2.5ft (1.75m x 0.75m), if you'd like to bring additional table/shelving. As long it it does not encroach on other plots, pathways or block exits.
- ELECTRIC: Some plots have electric points, the ones in the centre DO NOT. Please ask otherwise. PLEASE no trailing cables/trip hazards.
- POSTERS/BANNERS on walls. Thats OK if it's Blue tack or similar, NO PINS OR STAPLES please.
- RUBBISH: Please take your rubbish home with you.
If I've missed something, just ask